Audit Report 05-20
Office of the Inspector General
Members of the United States Intelligence Community
The members of the U.S. Intelligence Community include the following organizations and entities:
- The Office of the Director of Central Intelligence, which includes the Office of the Deputy Director of Central Intelligence for Community Management, the Community Management Staff, the Terrorism Threat Integration Center, the National Intelligence Council, and other community offices.
- The Central Intelligence Agency, which performs human source collection, all source analysis, and advanced science and technology.
- National intelligence agencies.
- The National Security Agency, which performs signals collection and analysis.
- The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which performs imagery collection and analysis.
- The National Reconnaissance Office, which develops, acquires, and launches space systems for intelligence collection.
- Other national reconnaissance programs.
- Departmental intelligence agencies.
- The Defense Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense.
- Intelligence entities of the military services.
- The Bureau of Intelligence and Research, the Department of State.
- The Office of Terrorism and Finance Intelligence, the Department of the Treasury.
- The Office of Intelligence and the Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence Divisions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Justice.
- The Office of Intelligence, the Department of Energy.
- The Directorate of Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection and the Directorate of Coast Guard Intelligence, the Department of Homeland Security.